2012-2013 Select Registration
- Please proceed with the Select registration steps below only if you are directed to do so by a club administrator or director.
- To register, a parent/guardian must complete the online registration of the player. This is considered your written electronic acceptance of placement.
- If the team meetings have already taken place, you will need to make contact with the club administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the team manager after completing registration.
- Please make your online registration selections carefully. There are two steps that must both be completed. Players are not officially placed on a roster until all registration steps are complete.
- Click the blue "Register Now!" button below to register using League One to secure your committment to your team. A $100 credit card deposit is required in completing this registration. You will want to choose Select and the correct age level. You do not specify a team - that is assigned later by the registrars. If you have problems with online Select registration, contact Kim Opie at email@example.com.
- Make payment arrangements using GotSoccer to pay the balance of your fees. You will need to provide a credit card. Full year teams (U11-U14) will make 3 payments - $450 immediately, $300 in September, and $300 in February. High school teams (U15 - U18) will make 2 payments - $450 immediately and $375 two months later. The credit card on file will be automatically charged for each payment as it comes due, with the first installment being charged immediately.
- If you are grade appropriate for a high school team, but only see the payment option for a full year team, you will need to contact Kim Opie at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your GotSoccer payment.
- If you established a GotSoccer account by pre-registering for tryouts, you can click on the link below to proceed with Step 2. If you did not pre-register for tryouts, you MUST read the detailed instructions for creating your GotSoccer account first.